When you are GM Owner,How to chose GM Diagnose,perfect quality but higher price ?or normal quality and price more benefit? or promotional price and the quality is excellent?
With the release of VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/Opel which also run software GDS2 and Tech2Win as Tech2 / GM MDI, many people will ask what are the similarities and difference between VXDIAG VCX NANO GM Opel and GM MDI.
- Hardware outlook: VXDIAG GM has different hardware compared with GM MDI. VXDIAG GM is available with 2 optional versions, USB version and WIFI version.
WIFI version VXDIAG GM
VXDIAG GM GDS2 And TIS2WEB
- Function: both GDS2 and Tech2Win USB version and wireless version all perform Wlan diagnosis and programming function (Following pictures only show GDS USB and wlan connection)
- VXDIAG GM and GM MDI perform the same diagnostic functions.
- GDS2 function working well with VXDIAG GM:
- Tech2Win software working well with VXDIAG GM:
- VXDIAG VCX NANO GM only performs online programming for GM group, Opel and Saab. GM MDI support both online and offline programming.
- GDS2 and Tech2Win, running with GM MDI, is also verified working well with the VXDIAG VCX NANO. GDS2 covers GM from 2009 to new 2015 (Check picture 1 bellow), Tech2Win software diagnose and program old GM models same as Tech II (Check picture 2 bellow).
- VXDIAG GM GDS software is newer than GM MDI.
Hope it helps! More difference will be updated.