OTOFIX IM1 is new released all-in-one diagnostic and key programming tool by OBD2 new brand OTOFIX, It’s developed by Autel which make it with Innovative technology and professional diagnostic functions.OTOFIX IM1 Tablet is basied on Android 9.0,with 7″ 1280*800 LCD Sceen. 2GB*64GB Storage,4x ARM Cortex-A35 which make it work fast.
OTOFIX IM1 Functions:
- Supports OBD key programming for 80% of vehicle models
- Supports All Keys Lost programming via OBD for Volkswagen IV, V and MQB IMMO system
- Supports Add Key and All Keys Lost programming via OBD from CAS1 to CAS4 and FEM&BDC IMMO system
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for all 2005-2020 Ford models
- Supports key programming bypassing PIN code for 2019-2020 Promaster, DT-RAM, Jeep Commander, etc.
- Supports read password for Hyundai Kia key ID46, 47, 4A, 8A, etc.
- Support All system diagnosis,read/clear fault code,display live data,guide function
Key Programming Coverage:
More Than 95% of Common Vehicle Models
Supports key programming for more than 2000 models of more than 60 car series.
More OTOFIX IM1 Functions: https://www.uobdii.com/wholesale/otofix-im1.html
OTOFIX IM1 Device Overview:
- 7-inch Touchscreen
- Power LED
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Camera Flash
- USB OTG/Charging Port
- USB Port
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Power/Lock Button
- Vehicle Key Chip Slot — holds the vehicle key chip.
- Vehicle Key Slot — holds the vehicle key.
- Status LED Light — indicates the current operating status.
- DB15-Pin Port — connects EEPROM Adapter and EEPROM Clamp Integrated MC9S12 Cable.
Mini USB Port — provides data communication and power supply
- Flashlight Power Button
- Power LED
- Vehicle/Connection LED
- Vehicle Data Connector (16-pin)
- USB Port
OTOFIX V1 Description
|Power LED||Yellow||VCI is powered on and performing self-check.|
|Green||VCI is ready for use.|
|Flashing Red||Firmware is updating.|
|Vehicle/Connection LED||Green||• Solid Green: VCI is connected via USB cable.
• Flashing Green: VCI is communicating via USB cable.
|Blue||• Solid Blue: VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
• Flashing Blue: VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
How to use OTOFIX IM1?
Long press the Lock/Power button to turn on the key programming tool.
onnect the VCI to the vehicle’s DLC (OBD II port), which is generally located under the vehicle dashboard. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the VCI to the OTOFIX IM1 key programming tool via Bluetooth.
Software Update: ensure the tablet is connected to the Internet and tap Update on the home screen to view all the available updates.
OTOFIX IM1 Immobilizer Function Use Tutorials:
This function requires a connection between the vehicle, the OTOFIX IM1 key programming tool and the XP1.
- Connect the vehicle and the OTOFIX IM1 key programming tool via Bluetooth or USB cable.
- Connect the key programming tool and the XP1 with the supplied USB cable.
- Select the Immobilizer function on the main menu, and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.