The WIS/ASRA EPC shortcut is useless. And Xentry prompts Error 462 EWA Session Token expired:
Message: The EWA Session Token and the web sesion have expired.
Details: Login infoemation is not vaild aymore. The programm will close now.
Suggestion: You need to login again and restart the application.
Optional solutions are offered by some users with Xentry for SDconnect c4.
(NOTE: you might be at risk to try the solutions, and we are not responsible for this.)
GO TO Control Panel THEN TO JAVA CONTROL PANEL – Temporary Internet Files-View- click on EPC OR WIS ICON AND THEN CLICK INSTALL SHORTCUTS TO SELECTED APPLICATION
the way i do it has a few steps but works well without any issues.
1. Be sure you have epcnet and wisnet installed and working correctly.
2. open C:/Program Files look for JAVA folder and rename to 1JAVA
3.open ewanet and navigate to programs epcnet and wisnet. click each icon that would normally open wisnet and epcnet, since you renamed the JAVA folder it will not know which program to use to open them. it will ask you to save the files, save both to the desktop and rename correctly. i usually name them E P C and W I S.
4. go back to the programs folder and rename JAVA correctly.
5. move the files you renamed anywhere you like on C: i usually put them in the ewa folder.
6. right click each one select send to then send to the desktop
once there you can rename as you wish also you can use any icon you like. both should work as you need.
1. Delete the EPC application from Java in Control Panel.
2. Run the fix.
3. From EWA Admin Tool —> Restart EWA server service —> Stop EWA database —> Start EWA database. (Or you can simply restart your computer).
4. From EWA net shotcut —> Make sure that you have a valid key —> Log on and Start EPC.
5. Close EPC and EWA net (Internet Browser).
6. Create EPC shortcut from Java in Control Panel.
The session will never expire and the EPC shortcut icon will work lifetime.
Error 462 EWA Session Token expired FIX by zcc.rar:
Go to C: programme files/EWA net/config.
Open with notepad
Find these two lines
<!– Session Token Validity for active applications (when application already started) –>
Change the figure to -1 like I posted for both lines(in bold).
Save & exit. restart computer.