Summary: Xhorse MVCI users got error: unable to Connect to VIM , during connect techstream via mvci to Toyota car models. How to fix?
Xhorse MVCI users got error: unable to Connect to VIM , during connect techstream via mvci to Toyota car models as following picture shows:
WOBD2 engineer answer: It’s not Xhorse product quality problem, but you need a simple reset, set the area to Europe.
Step-by-step to do as follows:
- open Techsream software, in the toolbar click “Setup-Techstream conficuration”
- Area Selection: select “Europe” under the drop list among Japan, North America, Europe and other.
- Default Language Selection
- Techstream Conficuration: no need input nothing, click OK.
Note: if the above solution not work, try these:
- In the Techstream toolbar, click ” Help- DLC3 Cable Check ” to check your conectivity problems with car.
- Try to install on another desktop, better with windows XP.
MVCI Toyota Techstream video