Hello to all.
This is the latest Ford & Mazda IDS software, version 116.
Ford IDS 116 download:
This Webpage has Changed:
Please read the following steps carefully to install Ford Diagnostic Software
|Software Download Links|
|Step 1: Download Diagnostic Software
Then Install Diagnostic Software
|IDS 116 Full
|Step 2: Download VCI Software
Then Install VCI Software
|VCI Software 1.0.0||VCI Firmware What’s New – contains Details on this new software.|
|Step 3: Download Diagnostic Software Updates (if available)
Then Run Diagnostic Software Updates
|Update IDS 116.02||See IDS Update Release Dates below.|
|Step 4: Download VMS
Then Install VMS
(Optional – VCMM Users Only)
|VMS v1.1.879.0||Click Here for the VMS Manual|
Diagnostic Software Updates will pop up on Mondays and Thursdays when available.
|IDS Software Planned Release Schedule|
Mazda IDS 116 download:
Version: Mazda IDS 116.0, released 12/04/2019
|Operating System/Requirements||Windows 7 Professional (32 and 64 bit)||Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit only)||Windows 10 Professional (64 bit only)|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 9/10/11 (32 bit)||IE 11 (32 bit)||IE 11 (32 bit)
Note: Edge Browser is not supported
|Processor Memory (RAM)||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Processor (RAM) Speed||1.8 GHz or greater||1.9 GHz or greater||2.1 GHz or greater|
|Processor||Intel I5 / I7 Dual Core||Intel I5 / I7 Dual Core|
|Notes||Windows 8.0 users need to update to Windows 8.1||Windows 7 and 8.1 can update to Windows 10|
You have to know:
- IDS install:
Mazda IDS and Ford IDS cannot be installed on the same computer. You will need to uninstall one of them to use the other.
- Vehicle compatible:
IDS software is only for 6th generation vehicles and earlier. MDARS is needed for 7th generation vehicles (see MDARS page for vehicles).
- Device compatible:
- VCM II:
You should used links below:
Ford IDS V116
Mazda IDS V116
Ford_Mazda IDS Patch (No need VMware)
- Install the official IDS diagnostic software and restart the computer after completion；
- Install VCX client VX MANAGER, and install FORD type drive at the time point；
- Connect to the Ford VCX device and click “Ford_IDS_FIx.exe”. After installation, you will be prompted to create shortcuts on the desktop.
- In the future, when using VCX to diagnose Ford, we must click on “Ford_IDS_FIx.exe” to run the diagnostic software. Clicking on the original IDS is not diagnosable;
- The diagnostic software must be installed first, and the device driver must be installed.