EASYCODING is a newly developed diagnostic system by UCANDAS Tech for newer BMW and Rolls Royce vehicles from year 2012 to 2014. Following displays the step-by-step on how to use the EASYCODING diagnostic interface.
System requirement: WINDOWS System, XP SP3, WINDOWS7 and WINDOWS8.
Computer requirement: at least 2GB system RAM and 4GB HDD space.
1) Ensure battery is in good condition and higher than 12 V voltage. Besides, there is not insufficient voltage.
2) Turn vehicle ignition to ON position without start the engine and turn off other applicants in the car.
Please check the Cable Network Setting in your computer and configure your computer to obtain an IP address automatically instead of using an assigned IP address.
1) Locate the vehicle OBD diagnostic port
2) Plug the ENET connecter into the OBD diagnostic socket. The connector indicator light will turn on and the connecter is powered by OBD port.
NOTE: If the indicator light does not turn on, check the connection between vehicle OBD port and ENET connector. Once the connection is built, the BR6 software is ready to use.
Plug the dongle into the computer USB port. No need to install driver. Click the “EASYCODING” icon on the desktop to run software.
NOTE: If the device is not connected to a car, the “Diagnosis” function will not work and the light on the status bar will be gray
Ⅲ Diagnostic operation:
1) When the “Diagnosis” button turns on, the software is ready to start. See Fig. 1:
It takes about 40 seconds to log vehicle data before first diagnosis. The time may vary on different cars because of different system configuration.
2) Then, software will read VIN code automatically and display vehicle information. If your vehicle information is not displayed, please contact your dealer to provide the latest upgraded vehicle data. See Fig. 2:
3) Click “Next” to check full vehicle information. Click “Back” to return to previous menu. Press “OK”, enter the next menu. See Fig. 3: